The Caspian Flame Grill Restaurant on Derwent Drive, Workington first opened in April, 1998 serving delicious, wholesome fare to a maximum of just 70 seated customers at any one time. However, non-stop success since then has obliged owner, Sohrab Padidar-Nazar, to expand his business twice to accommodate all those wishing to visit!
Dine In, Take Out Or Delivery!
The Caspian Flame Grill offers:
- Quality food using the best local produce to ensure fresh and tasty dishes. Indeed, succulent Lakeland Beef steaks, cooked to your preference on a real flame grill, are a specialty and very popular!
- A wide range of starters,main courses and desserts, including vegetarian options and a childrens menu.
- An extensive selection of beer, wines, spirits and freshly made premium coffees.
- A modern, detached 170 seater premises with large adjoining car park.
- Friendly and efficient service.
- Opening hours of 11.00 am to 11.00 pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day).
- Take-away – available all day until late.
- Local delivery services – available from 5pm until late.
Caspian is renowned for taking great care to please diners and this makes customers return time and again for more than just second helpings. You are most welcome to join us.